Alberto Moura em Portugal e Brasil
Preciso de um programador .NET que faça toda a programação de um website para o qual já temos o design (devidamente organizado em ficheiros PSD).
O projecto será a título individual mas mais trabalhos serão encomendados se esta parceria funcionar agradavelmente.
O pagamento será de 500€ e o trabalho deverá ter uma duração de 5-6 dias.
O projecto deverá estar terminado dia 1 de Junho.
Dia 28 de Maio, segunda-feira, teremos de ter partes já funcionais para o cliente testar.
O que obrigará possivelmente a trabalhar durante o fim-de-semana.
O cliente é americano portanto os detalhes seguirão abaixo e em Inglês.
É favor verificar o link com os screenshots de todas as páginas em causa.
Parts of the design will likely change (very slightly) since we are still getting revisions from the client, but most of the pages as well as the basic structure have been approved.
Here are a couple of things that need to be taken into consideration for development:
– They are a Window .net shop. The site is running on ISS 7, so no php.
– They need to have the header and footer to be a kind of include files. This way if they add something to the footer or navigation, it will update all pages at once.
– All center sections will need to be built simple enough for someone with basic understanding of coding can edit it.
– Home page center graphics need to be a rotating banner. As of now we only have one image and it may stay that way for a while, but they will need to be able to change out and rotate the graphics like a slide show in the near future.
– Innovators page – when you click the head shots on the left, the main content will appear on the right for that particular person.
– The view job opening button will simply link to another page
– Schedule a Demo Button will simply send an email with form info
– I will provide all youtube links for the video section
– Test Drive button, it is my understanding this will simply link to another page. If this changes I understand you may need to adjust your quote.
– In the top right corner, we will need a space available to plop in a banner from time to time. I can give you some dimensions for it as well as exactly where it needs to be, just keep that in mind when estimating but I figure it wouldn’t need to be anything more than an empty div.