criativia em Porto Alegre
In order to grow Criativia’s service experience capabilities and practice, we are looking for a creative individual with a service experience background. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 3 years work experience with at least 2 years of service experience. We are looking for an individual who is able to lead, train, coach and inspire designers and non designers, as well as work directly with our clients.
The location of the role is Porto Alegre and London, with clients in the UK.
We are offering you the opportunity to work in and develop the field of Customer Experience. We value relationships, trust, eagerness to learn, ability to (co)create, teamwork and team spirit.
• Help understand the service related challenges of humans, consumers, customers and users
• Give support to our London branch
• Trained and experience in Experience Design
• Worked with and in different sectors (public and private)
• Performed in the role of internal, or external consultant
• 2-3 years proven experience design
• Familiar with service design tools and methods
• Experience in managing teams and stakeholders
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Fluent English (written and spoken)
• Creative and strategic thinker
• Able to make sense out of nonsense
• Comfortable in a customer facing role
Nice to have
• 2nd European language is a big plus
• Experience in pitching and presentations
• Enthusiastic and empathic story teller
• Exposure to change management
On the 1st of May 2008 Criativia started giving its first steps. It was born with the proposal of being a Branding and Design consulting studio.
Time passed by and more services were added like Internal Branding and Brand Identity Design. However, in early 2013 we realised that although we offer a multitude of services, all aimed at one goal: a positive and consistent brand experience.
So today our core business is Brand Design Experience with a Design Thinking mindset. All the services offered before will be used according to the specific need for each of the 4 kinds of experiences.
User Experience (UX) – Interactions between people and technology.
Costumer Experience (CX) – Experiences in brand services.
Employee Experience (EX) – Experiences of those on the backstage.
Human Experience (HX) – Experiences that have an affect on quality of life and well-being.
Please email your CV and a short description on why you would suit the role